Memories Are Made Of this...
Like past generations of families who have enjoyed its spectacular natural beauty, those of us who currently live full- or part-time in Cashiers, Lake Glenville, Highlands, and Sapphire Valley, North Carolina understand how fortunate we are.
In fact, the term "truly special" doesn't begin to describe its low-key lifestyle, pristine lakes, lush green foliage, cool summers and mild winter (elevations range from 3,000 to 5,000 ft.), great restaurants, community art fair, antique shops and much more.
Discover Western North Carolina's Breathtaking Mountain views, Pristine lakes, sophisticated shops, Fun activities and relaxing Lifestyle.
You may be interested to know that ...
- There are 60 miles of golf course fairways within a 20-mile radius of downtown Cashiers, NC.
- The area's 20,000 acres of national forest provide a stunning backdrop for hiking, mountain biking, horseback riding, fishing, snow skiing, and more.
- Lake Glenville, which is highest elevation lake east of the Rockies, has 26 miles of shoreline.
We're Here to Help You find Your Ideal Mountain Retreat
That includes ...
- Residential Property. Whether you're looking for a mountain or lakefront lot with a fantastic view, wooded acreage, or anything in between, we've got you covered.
- Homes. Let us help you find your dream home: a rustic, stream front cabin; larger home in a gated or planned community; a waterfront estate, and more.
- Commercial Property. Looking for the perfect place for your new business? No problem. We'll make sure you find the building and / or site that fits your needs, preferences and budget.